Compliments, Comments, Concerns and Complaints
Your opinion is important to me.
Your feedback is important to me and helps me to shape my service for patients. I would like to hear from you if you are particularly pleased with any aspect of your treatment. If there are any improvements I could make then please let me know. I also need to know when things go wrong, so I can learn from mistakes and make improvements.
Tell me what you think.
This practice is committed to providing an excellent service for our patients. I am ready to listen and will improve and shape my service through listening to you.
I am listening to you.
I have a complaints procedure in operation. A summary is provided below. You can obtain a copy of the full procedure from me.
I will make changes.
Whilst my primary aim is quality care, support and dedication to patients I appreciate there may be situations where you may consider I have not met your expectations. If you have a concern or complaint about any aspect of your treatment, please let me know as soon as possible. Make your complaint either in person, by phone, by letter or in an email. Please give full details of the matter and I will undertake to treat it seriously, deal with it promptly and learn from it by reviewing or, if appropriate, improving standards. If you make a complaint:
- I will contact you as soon as possible and arrange a suitable time and method of discussing your concerns
- I will discuss with you actions that you would like me to take to resolve the issue
- I will investigate your complaint fully and provide you with a written response
- I will keep you informed throughout the process of the action I am taking and when you can expect to hear from me
The investigation of your complaint during the following few days will aim to:-
- Find out what happened and what went wrong
- Make sure you receive an explanation and an apology where appropriate
- Identify what I can do to ensure that this problem does not arise again
If you feel uncomfortable speaking to me directly or feel your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction then you can contact The Institute of Osteopathy complaint resolution service. The Institute of Osteopathy is an association for osteopaths. If you are concerned about safety and would like to make a formal complaint with the regulatory body contact the General Osteopathic Council. Please note that the General Osteopathic Council cannot award compensation.
|Institute of Osteopathy Complaint Resolution Service||General Osteopathic Council Regulation Department|
|Freephone: 0800 110 5857||Telephone: 0207 357 6655 ext 224|
|Email: IO@osteopathy.org||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|